Sunday, March 3, 2013

Once a year ... REALLY?!?!

I get it.  Posting once a year does not a blogger make!  So here it is.  The end.  Stop looking.  As much as writing is a good exercise for me, and as much as I wish I could be faithful at it.  I can't.  Not as well as be the wife, parent, daughter, friend, educational assistant, community member, etc., etc. that I want to be.  But I love that I have done it, love that many of you have indicated you have enjoyed it.  You have all been patient and kind and oh so lovely. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll try to say more on Facebook about the adventures of the Symanskis, so "friend" me there for sporatic (and I do mean sporatic) updates.  Ta ta for now ;)

Jesus,

Thanks for "following" me on this blog ;)  And thank you for the privilege of following you!  I love you.

'til next time,

Dianna


2 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to seeing updates on Facebook - love right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you guys in the Peg.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete